Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Tor Lundvall "Ice"


I only found out about this artist when searching some music items on eBay. Tor Lundvall had a magnificente picture disc for sale and I began to feel curious about his works.
Later, I got to know that his also a painter! He does the covers of his albums. He first started painting, afterwards creating music.
I'd label this album has prominently ambient music. Soft, dark and cold music, is what you'll hear: now you see the reason why the album has its title.
Download it: part 1 and part 2.

1 comment:

  1. Seems to be great, I'm usually more interesting by dark ambient albums but I'm curious to listen to that one.
    And well... The password for the album is certainly write somewhere but I can't find it...
    Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails